Sunday, March 8, 2009

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine♥


Pocketful Of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield


bloggers!!!! so this weekend has been one emotional rollercoaster. the ending theme for this crazy weekend is Natasha Bedingfield "Pocketful of Sunshine". so this whole weekend it feel my almost perfect world was changing & crumbling around me & there was nothing i could do to stop it. of course one of the besties snap me back into reality & that life is not fair & its definitely unpredictable. all i can do is live & learn & move on. so my attitude this morning was ten times better & im learning to appreciate this boring crazy life im stuck living lol.

1 comment:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Glad your feeling better! Every lesson learned is strength and knowledge gained. Nice Blog :)