Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day to me

No woman No cry Pictures, Images and Photos


Love Quote and Emo Quote Pictures, Images and Photos


hey loves!!! probably will be blogging all day cuz i have nothing else to do lol. so today is Father's Day which is the worst holiday within my life. my father is worthless in my eyes. he conceived me & thats about it. he left when i was in middle school & never came back to visit & he use to text me & stuff till i changed my number. we recently started texting & talking about he missed so much in my life already. he has missed dance shows, cheerleading competitions, games, church events, my first boyfriend & my last, 8th & 12th grade graduation, & just much more. as a child i would always blame myself for him leaving that I wasnt good enough to be his daughter but as i got older i realized that he was the one missing out on my life & all my achievements. im a senior in college with some much a head of me. i have been on the dean's list 3 out 6 times in college, im a dancer, im a teacher, people love me & would do anything to help me out, i gotta a big heart even for people that hurt me. what father wont be proud of me. so hey his lost. just praying the dude that i decide to settle with will be the opposite & choose to be in his children's life.

but i want to give a special shoutout to my mom for playing both roles within my life & just always being there for me. as i grow older we buttheads more but she is always there for me. love you mom!!!

No comments: