Wednesday, November 12, 2008

boys & trust


hey everybody. new day new drama lol. well today's drama & biggest headache would be BOYS!!! yes boys have made it to my list of headaches. one minute i love them the next i cant stand them & i want them 2 kick boulders (not rocks but boulders lol). like one minute you trust your girl then the next you accusing her of messing wit some other boy when you probably down south fucking some other girl. its just so tiring after awhile. here is a list of why i think you might be the one cheating : 1)ur a boy 2)u stay on campus @ an all black college 3)ur a boy 4)u said girls come 2 ur dorm 5)ur a boy ..... come on now maybe i should be worrying more than you sweetie. but its watever b/c i just realize we dont go together so why are we beasting over each other. idk what to do???? he doesnt trust me he is always assuming that im cheating or messing around. i cant go a day without him saying something. omg my headache is coming back lol. like i have more important things 2 worry about then if you think im cheating or not.


IM NOT CHEATING OR MESSING AROUND. I DONT WANNA LOSE YOU AGAIN BUT YOU CANT TRUST ME THEN ITS NOT GONNA WORK. THATS WHY WE BROKE UP IN THE 1ST PLACE I DIDNT TRUST YOU B/C I THOUGHT YOU WAS A HOE. YES I SAID IT A HOE. I SEE TRUST IS AN ISSUE I NEED TO WORK ON BUT I WANNA WORK ON IT WITH YOU AND NOBODY ELSE BUT I GUESS YOU PROBABLY STILL DONT TRUST ME ........

No comments: