Monday, May 18, 2009

My grades for Spring 09

Montclair Pictures, Images and Photos

hey bloggers. well my spirits are definitely down. i got my grades for school today & im definitely upset with them. so here they are.

MATH-103-01 THE DEVELOPMENT OF MATH B
FCST-304-03 RESEARCH: FAMILIES & CHILDREN A
FCST-314-02 CHILD DEVELOPMENT II:ADOLESCENCE B
FCST-270-01 INDIV MGMT:THEORIES/STRATEGIES A
HIST-106-03 CONTEMPORARY EUROPE 1914-PRESENT C+
Current Term GPA 3.260
Cumulative through 2009 FALL GPA 3.351

so as you can see i got a freaking "c" in that stupid gned class. im so heated right now for real. i hate "C's" & anything below it. its so ironic b/c i was actually failing math in the beginning of the semester & i actually got a higher grade in that class then in my history class. last semester my gpa was at 3.6 & i was on the dean's list but not this semester thanks to this stupid class. like the test were all essay & writing type stuff. if we would have had a paper or something i would have definitely got a better grade cuz i usually get A's & sometimes B's on my papers. i guess i gotta work extra hard next semester so i can get back on the dean's list & bring my gpa up. :::tear:::

1 comment:

Mina said...

I'm sure you can bring it back up. I believe in you! =D