Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 3 ~ Dear Parents


Dear Mom,
you are my everything. you know almost everything about me. you know when im happy, when my skies are grey, or when i just need a bear hug. i think thats something i will always remember about you & that is your bear hugs lol. you have never left me like other people within my life & sometimes i believe you & God are the only people who will never turn their back on me. no matter wat stupid stuff i may do you will always be there beside me, correcting me, & telling me wat to look out for next time. You work so hard & never gave up. you were the mom & dad within my life. you made sure i received the best education & even now you continue to put up with the bs at your job so that i am able to attend MSU. now you are working to help me get a car b/c i deserve to be free & go as i please. you have never missed a show or a performance; you may not be the loud mom cheering me on but you were always the quiet one just sitting there watching & smiling. when i dance, i always picture your face & how proud you are of me. i know sometimes i let you down when i do stupid things regarding my life but you always stand by me. i couldnt ask for a more perfect mom. i wish i could give you the world but for now all i can give you is my heart & i just wanna to let you know that you are my world.

Dear Dad,
Thanks for missing every performance I ever was in. thanks for not attending one game i ever cheered at. thanks for forcing my mom to pay for my elementary school & college tuition b/c you decided you didnt want to take care of me. thanks for making me & my mom stronger & showing us we can provide for ourselves & we dont have to rely on a dude to provide for us. thanks for showing me that most guys within this world are worthless & are a younger version of you. thanks for the happy birthday calls but no money to help my mom out. thanks for everything ... thanks for nothing

alone. Pictures, Images and Photos

peace, love, dance
tammy

No comments: