Sunday, December 21, 2008

Roger's Family Christmas Dinner/ Sleep-over

so this past friday my family had a dinner & sleep-over @ the regency/ best western hotel on route 23. it was so fun but tiring. like the dinner was super nice & i took tons of pics but everybody was in me & my roomie's room chillin & stuff. everybody didnt leave till a good 4:30 am which is so past my bedtime lmao. but anywhoo it was fun & i cant wait till next year & the rogers crew is taking it to maryland 2 party the weekend away. of course people were buggin but no fighting which only happens on my grandma side of the family lol. some random pics (mostly with me in them) from that night & saturday.

Photobucket

old skool pic from like 2005 or 2006 dont remember really much ... the grandchildren and great-grand are surrounding our grandma nanny ... o by the way this is still not everybody


Photobucket

my mom & stepdad with my chunky looking self ... i look so big but im actually not lmao


Photobucket

me & maymay waiting 2 go 2 the pajama fashion show ... i love the color of this pic lmao


Photobucket

me & my sexy cousin tyler & adorable cousin madison @ the pj fashion show


Photobucket

me & my precious cousin laying in the bed after a long night of fun & running around. he was catching a cold

No comments: