Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Where Are You Christmas???


Where are you Christmas

Why can't I find you

Why have you gone away

Where is the laughter

You used to bring me

Why can't I hear music play

My world is changing

I'm rearranging

Does that mean Christmas changes too

Where are you Christmas

Do you remember

The one you used to know

I'm not the same one

See what the time's done

Is that why you have let me go


as you can see, im not in the christmas spirit. im sick my throat hurt i cant breathe. i have no money cuz i cant cash my check. the people i thought cared about me dont. they said they do but apparently not showing it. i couldnt wait 4 my brother to come home but now he is not. his mother made them ship him off to california for the marines. we always spend christmass together & now i have nobody. all i want to do is cry and stay in my room. cant even do that cuz people telling me to come out my room & send sometime with them. i understand that but i just wanna be alone right now.


today was just a horrible day. tryin to figure out why do i even be bothered with people anymore. after im soaking wet, had 2 buy new boots they said o i didnt think why you didnt come over you could have came by my house. its over & done with im wet & sick thanks to you. so you can go kick rocks forget rocks try boulders. my mom thought that as funny. i love her & her grandma. they get on my nerves but i cant live without them.

No comments: