Sunday, January 18, 2009

Me & the Besties

hello everyone. I feel like i havent been on here in a long time lol. well me & my besties have been up to no good as usual. so lately our chill spots have been guitar center, ivory's house (tasha's boo), & quest lounge. Guitar center was super fun especially playing on the instruments & stuff then ivory house was even more fun with dancing in the hallway, & then ghetto quest lounge was good as well lol. (of course me & my besties stole the spotlight & all the other birds were jealous as hell lol). So here are some pics & videos from those nights.

QUEST LOUNGE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


GUITAR CENTER & IVORY HOUSE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


VIDEOS

ok im gonna come back & put the videos up lol